Can't register, callsign not valid

Guest wqys530

Guest gurusonwheels

same here . its been 3 days since i reg with fcc.

my call sign is searchable on the fcc website so i have no idea what database they pull from ...

seems something is broken .

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all: Newbie poster here:

It took 3 days for mine to show up on the site here, then registration was no issue; however, the log in took about 10 min to populate to allow me to actually respond to anything. I received the bad password error for about 10 minutes and then the system recognized my log in which was previously registered. 

Michael S

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

WRAV828 is my license. I received it on Monday, March 19th. I still cannot get it registered.

It can take a week or so for the FCC database to be published and then downloaded to MyGMRS.com. It's not an instantaneous process. Most forums, etc. only update from the FCC once a week.

It can take a week or so for the FCC database to be published and then downloaded to MyGMRS.com. It's not an instantaneous process. Most forums, etc. only update from the FCC once a week.

ok, I'll check it again after 12:00 on Monday....thanks.......Mike

• 3 weeks later...

That's exactly correct.  I got my GMRS license a week ago and it just showed up on MyGMRS to register today, 7 days later.

• 1 year later...

I had my callsign over 10 years.  Why does it say it cant find my callsign?  KD6ZBZ    Thanks for building this app?  Hope I can use it.   I just installed MyGMRS now, but I am unable to register as it cant find my callsign.

I had my callsign over 10 years.  Why does it say it cant find my callsign?  KD6ZBZ    Thanks for building this app?  Hope I can use it.   I just installed MyGMRS now, but I am unable to register as it cant find my callsign.

You have an Amtateur callsign, not a GMRS callsign. A GMRS license is required for this site and to operate on GMRS frequencies. An Amateur license does not grant any privileges.

A license lasts for 10 years and covers your immediate family members as well, no test is required.

• 2 months later...
Guest Anthony P Zurenda

hello,

I got my GMRS ticket yesterday, was told by a friend to get an account here -  I'm not having any luck registering - i'll try it again in a couple of days... I'm posting for reference purpose... 

Tony Z, JC, NY

GMRS# WRFQ826 

AMATURE RADIO# KD2PKN

Guest Anthony P Zurenda

UPDATE:

I'm in and registered....

Thank you

hello,

I got my GMRS ticket yesterday, was told by a friend to get an account here -  I'm not having any luck registering - i'll try it again in a couple of days... I'm posting for reference purpose... 

Tony Z, JC, NY

GMRS# WRFQ826 

AMATURE RADIO# KD2PKN