Veterans Day

Guest spd641

On behalf of the moderation team,

Pastor Gary and I would like to say thank you to all of our Veterans who served in all branches of the armed forces so we may have the freedoms we have today.This day is for those who served proudly and those who gave their lives so that we have opportunity the enjoy our freedom given to us by those which made sure our freedoms were not infringed upon.

We can never say thank you enough for the things our veterans have done for us.No one ever knows what you had to endure during you tour of duty nor the thoughts that cross your minds,we only know what is shared with us  by the ones who have experienced those trials and tribulations themselves.

I am sure it would be hard to describe in words the things that have been seen through the eyes of our veterans who traveled to foreign lands and the conditions in which they were required to live in during those times,we also would like to honor our POW/MIA along with their families during this holiday also.May all of those who paid the ultimate price R.I.P. and peace be with the families of those whom have lost loved their loved ones.

May God Bless our troops as they carry out their sworn duties as they continue to preserve our freedom for years to come.

William

+100 !!

Since the current administration in D.C. is not doing it's job in helping Veterans very well through the VA and other programs, please do your best to thank a Vet for his or her service at every chance that you get. We also support "The Wounded Warrior Project" and the very good things that the organization does.

Link >>> https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/

PG,

I decided we could give our veterans the respect they deserve by making the post yesterday.I didn't figure you would mind if I spoke for the both of us.Hope all is well and you are still enjoying your time away!!!

I help a Vet who has PTSD and was hit by a car about 2 years ago, he is homeless and lives in the parking garage at HomeDepot. I had planed to take him to one of the participating merchants yesterday, but time got away from me and I did not make it. so today I will take him for a meal on me. His name is Ron. He deserves better.