Zello

RCM

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HI GUYS;

OK new to GMRS, and use ZELLO  for REACT GMRS.

I cannot find NWI and UNITED  GMRS on ZELLO CHANNELS,is it still there?

What do I look for to find it.,any help appreciated.

73/POB

WRKN351

Unfortunately the owner of the net hub for NWI GMRS has taken down all of his towers and is moving to upper Illinois. It won't be online for several more months at least.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently started using Zello for a couple of GMRS repeater networks. It's easy to use. It is kind of along the same idea as Driod Star for DMR, but you have to find the GMRS channels by first knowing their names and searching for them, and then in some cases you have to wait for the moderators to let you in.  I listen and talk on the Broadnet GMRS channel. Good group of people on those repeaters and Zello. 

• 1 year later...
On 8/29/2021 at 5:30 PM, WRFJ490 said:

Check out these GMRS Zello channels . A valid GMRS license is required for both as they are linked to actual RF repeater across the US 

zello.com/adirondack700gmrs

zello.com/keasbeynj700gmrs

There is also a network radio channel that does not require any license , that one is zello.com/NRUSA

WRFJ490 - Josh

Those links don't seem to be working. I know it's a year old but Central Florida has little to no traffic locally zello is one of my only options currently.

I wasn't able to find Adirondack in zello, but try searching keasbeynj700 (tested searching both just now; keasbey shows up without 'gmrs' at the end)

Edit: looks like I've been shoved back to the 'untrusted' group on keasbey, and though I was previously "trusted" on Broadnet, it now requires a password ?‍♂️

There's an Adirondack username in the keysbey channel, dunno if that's it.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...