Are you local to Milwaukee to Join for a meet up ?

rodro123

GREAT idea!

I will tenatively block my morning schedule for the 16th through 19th. If I had my druthers my choice would be Tuesday the 18th but I will find a way to make the other days work.

Looking forward to putting a face to the personalities I have enjoyed conversing with over the air!  :)

We have decided on a date and a spot that can hold as many people as we can invite but we will need a count by Tuesday  August 4 at noon to place the reservation for Monday August 17 at 1130am CST for a table. They offer a Wonderful selection of great food and are use to catering for large businesses.  The best part is we can order once we are all there not before. It is less that 1 block off i94 so very easy to find very large parking lot lot’s of bathrooms they serve everything you could want. Not a greasy spoon a classy place it’s call Thunder Bay this is the address N14 W24130 Tower Place, Pewaukee, WI 53072 . This is the website   https://thunderbaygrille.com/pewaukee/