Antenna Identification

taco6513

Hello Everyone, I have an antenna to identify. 

This is a DB Products antenna. The antenna has 8 elements all down one side.

The antenna is about 20ft tall in two pieces. 

Trying to figure out a model number and a guess on what it's worth.

The harness looks new. 

Thanks for your help.

WRCW870

Hello Everyone, I have an antenna to identify.

This is a DB Products antenna. The antenna has 8 elements all down one side.

The antenna is about 20ft tall in two pieces.

Trying to figure out a model number and a guess on what it's worth.

The harness looks new.

Thanks for your help.

WRCW870

**AKA** ANDREW DB413. The band depends on the measurement of the element end to end! I’m thinking 11 1/8” is the 450-470, and the 10 3/8 is the lower 70cm band. Don’t quote me but the measurements are close! I have a few of their products but I do not own the directional antennas, just their yagis.. Minimum I would ask No less than $500 IMO, they’re good antennas

That sounds like a mirror image to my repeater antenna which happens to be the DB413-B, UHF 450-470 and each element is, according to my measurements 11”. I will also agree that these are excellent antennas with a strong proven track record. As for the price, that’s something you would need to decide. The antenna on average runs just under $1000 give or take. If you don’t need to sell it for the maximum that it’s worth, you might consider a lower price in order to afford someone, who otherwise wouldn’t be able to, the opportunity to purchase and improve their performance for their setup. But, it all comes down to what the antenna is worth to you, what this particular antenna (in good condition with no issues) is averaging in the market and basically how generous your mood is lol.

One other thing to think of, to ship one of these antennas it’s no cheap. Don’t quote me but Even thought it can be broken down into two pieces, it will require “freight shipping” which is definitely not cheap. If you’re lucky, you might be able to find a “local”:buyer who can pick it up in person.

Good luck with whatever route you take