Can’t Register after three days of receiving my GRMS license

Guest Tony King wrky238

Guest Tony King wrky238

Hi I received my GMRS  license earlier in the week and cannot register with myGRMS.com

Is there anything I could do besides emailing mygmrs  because I’ve sent three emails

Thanks 

Tony King 

WRKY238 

The FCC has an issue with the ULS database that we subscribe to. Until this is resolved, our system cannot follow the updates and learn about new or updated licenses.

Here are the alerts from the FCC:

https://www.fcc.gov/licensing-databases/system-notifications?system=uls

Why not make a provision where a new licensee could just send a copy or there new License via an email attachment or fax. This is what many ham radio sites do to verify status.

I do not yet have my license because I am waiting for the new fee structure but I have been a ham for 25 + years. I really wish there was a way to sign up with some sort of temporary credentials like you do for this thread even if all messages needed to be screened.

Just my 02c,Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Went ahead and completed my new GMRS License on Sunday night . Yesterday I checked the ULS and it was completed. So now I am just waiting for mygmrs.com to get my license number into there data base so I can register. Not much GMRS activity around me but at least now I can talk to my wife and family legally.

Dave: WRMC737

Guest brasda91

Licenesed Sunday as well. Callsign assigned yesterday. MyGMRS is still not accepting my callsign. We're almost a month into this. I find it hard to believe the FCC ULS is still having issues. I agree with Guest_Dave's suggestion.

Wade: WRMC954

There is a new issue with the FCC database not updating. They have put a notice up on their site about it, but it's not resolved yet. The last update from 3/23 included new and updated licenses through Monday, 3/22. Anything after that date is not in our system yet. 

We check hourly for the daily update files, so once it's available we'll be quick to process it.

Please check the FCC website for known ULS issues: https://www.fcc.gov/licensing-databases/system-notifications?system=uls

It's very frustrating, but we can only use what is made available to us.

Guest Sean - WRMG408

I am having this problem too.  I was issued my call sign overnight Monday - Tuesday.  Its been about 36 hours, but two days now for myGMRS to update at noon like it states.  Any work around or just gotta wait for the databases to link?

• 2 months later...
Guest WPTT519

I have tried to log in ( WPTT519)  clicked on forgot password. put in my callsign not recognized.

My e-mail is not recognized either. but if I click on register it says my callsign is registered already...

any advise?

Jeff

WPTT519

On 7/2/2021 at 9:28 PM, Guest WPTT519 said:

I have tried to log in ( WPTT519)  clicked on forgot password. put in my callsign not recognized.

My e-mail is not recognized either. but if I click on register it says my callsign is registered already...

any advise?

Jeff

WPTT519

The username associated with your callsign is daughertydev. Try entering that in the "Forgot Password" form. You probably had a different email address on file so it's not recognizing your new one.

38 minutes ago, Guest Will said:

I am having the same issue. Valid call sign WRNB549. Can't register here. States the call is 'invalid'.

Will, your callsign was just issued today. The FCC won't publish this callsign in their Public Access File for another day or two. Please check back after 12pm ET tomorrow to see if your callsign has been added.