What is the definition of unlicensed lids drives me nuts.

So apparently California and other parts of the United States is dealing with unlicensed people that are transmitting on radios or even Zello linked repeater systems to a phone that can communicate worldwide. If it's possible that they can do that.. my understanding is we dealt with this before in the east coast. Do we all have to think that these people travel basically or is it just one person on a phone like Android or iPhone basically tapping into repeaters by hacking software to figure out what victims they can. Basically makes nonsense to upset radio users. I really feel like GMRS is really getting attacked it and needs to be through in a federal investigation for all frequencies but unfortunately you know the FCC will not do anything besides hearing what's going on but it would be nice if there will be a  big huge federal investigation on all GMRS frequencys with the FCC traveling with a lot of vehicles trying to find these victims of unwanted on these  Frequencys 550 to 575 to 600 625 to 650 to 675 To 700 to 725 .. eventually everyone is going to need to do something.. East Coast Has it West Coast Midwest Mid East Everyone..