What is the definition of unlicensed lids drives me nuts.

(((just to get a more detail put it in general discussions )))So apparently California and other parts of the United States is dealing with unlicensed people that are transmitting on radios or even Zello linked repeater systems to a phone that can communicate worldwide. If it's possible that they can do that.. my understanding is we dealt with this before in the east coast. Do we all have to think that these people travel basically or is it just one person on a phone like Android or iPhone basically tapping into repeaters by hacking software to figure out what victims they can. Basically makes nonsense to upset radio users. I really feel like GMRS is really getting attacked it and needs to be through in a federal investigation for all frequencies but unfortunately you know the FCC will not do anything besides hearing what's going on but it would be nice if there will be a  big huge federal investigation on all GMRS frequencys with the FCC traveling with a lot of vehicles trying to find these victims of unwanted on these  Frequencys 550 to 575 to 600 625 to 650 to 675 To 700 to 725 .. eventually everyone is going to need to do something.. East Coast Has it West Coast Midwest Mid East Everyone..

12 minutes ago, OffRoaderX said:

Pretty sure this is not really an issue..For anybody..Anywhere..

dude I feel like you're trying to start a fight with me on here and I don't like it . A lot of people know what I just went through. If you don't like my quotes or comments or anything then you can take that amongst yourself. I'm just telling people on here what I'm hearing and with other people are hearing so don't make me the the problem you did to me on the first one and now this one so obviously you're basically saying something that I think it's really funny but I'll tell you right now dude what I hear it's basically what you're not hearing from what other people are talking you about.. maybe if you talk at the other people and ask them what's really going on you will know what's really going on. So obviously you're trying to basically say something to me and you know right from wrong I am telling the truth. From I hard.. 

I don't understand the point of this posting. Nothing anyone on hear can do. FCC does not have the funding or manpower to chase illegal users of any system. Even getting the FCC involved for public safety issues is challenging. 

I once investigated an ongoing issue of "interference" reported at a corporate site, where I administer a Motorola Trbo (DMR) based radio system. The site mentioned contacting the FCC, and submitting a case, and essentially being told to figure it out yourself, as they could not do much with what they were given. One person at the site stated that they had heard other users, which sounded like a construction company, on the site radio system and a channel in use by site security. I check the codeplug and notice that this site is in digital two-slot TDMA and using "Enhanced" Privacy Type, and did not default the Privacy Key. Then I find out that there is a construction site working at the location, and that several radios have gone missing. As I am on the phone discussing this with the reporting party, I hear on his radio, speech coming through  that matches what is being said by a nearby construction worker. I then tell the person on the phone, that that construction worker must have one of his missing radios, go get it back. Luckily, this individual was a burley former Marine, and did exactly that. He then found the other radios the construction team was using were other "missing" radios. The interference was on frequency, using the same Privacy Key and settings. This was not really interference and would have been a total waste of FCC enforcement time, had the issue been pressed. The only time I ever saw FCC enforcement was when it involved aircraft radio, cellular phone infrastructure issues, or some other violation was taking place and it became an enhancement. GMRS is not considered a public safety issue, so it most likely will not be investigated, and it took a decade for them to go after the cheap Chinese import radios that did not meet spec. I would not expect much from the FCC in regard to GMRS enforcement.....they just want their $70.

Assuming that this is about a machine you own, you need to be able to shut your machine down remotely. If they know your listening and are able to disable it they will go away.

I have 40yrs in the LMR business and have dealt w/FCC only 3 times and one I really don't even count. All the rest we went out and found/took care of it ourselves. not hard to do ,just takes time.

3 hours ago, JLeikhim said:

Can the OP restate, slowly, in American English, exactly what FCC rules are being violated? And where?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

There is a massive situation going on that people are finding out that there is a public safety issue going around where people are transmitting on public safety frequencies.. and supposably some systems I don't have access to in my area.  Supposedly Chester county and some kind of way also New Jersey maybe Delaware some parts what I'm going to say is somebody recorded me on gmrs supposably because I was fighting against a victim that was causing problems for other people I was literally defending myself and truth be told the person that was causing the problem basically thought it was funny the record myself and probably what other public safety people are saying my voice is coming over supposedly public safety type systems that are between the 700 range 800 Range now unfortunately when it comes to trunking I cannot exactly hear it because there's a bunch of things that I will need to have in order to hear what is being said. The same exact issue is coming on gmrs in certain areas not many people in this whole world will never truly understand what is really going on. I'm basically getting attacked it by an unknown subscriber that is basically trying to put my life in jeopardy by me to fight this person off.. now as for to as FRS GMRS and all the other things it has been known that I have been arguing and basically yelling at the person. it's really truly only one person that's really doing it and that person is going to. Get what he's going to deserve. The other situation is this there's a whole bunch of complaints in the FCC that people are basically trying to accuse me on a lot of things and a couple other people and were telling these witnesses that were trying to fight ourselves off this year the people that are using our identifiers and all that codes is basically someone that's trying to mock. I feel sorry enough. That a lot of people do not understand what's going on there's going to be users on here that I'm going to have to literally, tell them straight off. Because if they had the radio on and listen to what's really going on now remind you California and LA has a similar issue but there's people on here saying that that's not happening well somebody said it was happening so you had those people that are busily back talking on here and I'm defending myself from that person because I have a feeling that persons making it worse and only trying to get that person. More upset than it has to be. Again this is all very stressful situation and if people don't like me and maybe they should just turn the phone off and forget about everything because they don't know. What exactly is really going on I apologize but it just barely making me ballistic going to have a twisted tea tonight.. the really come down across the real thing..

There is a massive situation going on that people are finding out that there is a public safety issue going around where people are transmitting on public safety frequencies.. and supposably some systems I don't have access to in my area.  Supposedly Chester county and some kind of way also New Jersey maybe Delaware some parts what I'm going to say is somebody recorded me on gmrs supposably because I was fighting against a victim that was causing problems for other people I was literally defending myself and truth be told the person that was causing the problem basically thought it was funny the record myself and probably what other public safety people are saying my voice is coming over supposedly public safety type systems that are between the 700 range 800 Range now unfortunately when it comes to trunking I cannot exactly hear it because there's a bunch of things that I will need to have in order to hear what is being said. The same exact issue is coming on gmrs in certain areas not many people in this whole world will never truly understand what is really going on. I'm basically getting attacked it by an unknown subscriber that is basically trying to put my life in jeopardy by me to fight this person off.. now as for to as FRS GMRS and all the other things it has been known that I have been arguing and basically yelling at the person. it's really truly only one person that's really doing it and that person is going to. Get what he's going to deserve. The other situation is this there's a whole bunch of complaints in the FCC that people are basically trying to accuse me on a lot of things and a couple other people and were telling these witnesses that were trying to fight ourselves off this year the people that are using our identifiers and all that codes is basically someone that's trying to mock. I feel sorry enough. That a lot of people do not understand what's going on there's going to be users on here that I'm going to have to literally, tell them straight off. Because if they had the radio on and listen to what's really going on now remind you California and LA has a similar issue but there's people on here saying that that's not happening well somebody said it was happening so you had those people that are busily back talking on here and I'm defending myself from that person because I have a feeling that persons making it worse and only trying to get that person. More upset than it has to be. Again this is all very stressful situation and if people don't like me and maybe they should just turn the phone off and forget about everything because they don't know. What exactly is really going on I apologize but it just barely making me ballistic going to have a twisted tea tonight.. the really come down across the real thing..

5 hours ago, JLeikhim said:

Can the OP restate, slowly, in American English, exactly what FCC rules are being violated? And where?

Here’s a polite suggestion:

If you don’t have patience for those for whom English is a 2nd language, perhaps we can do without your pearls of wisdom!?

RadioDog, I still don't understand, but if you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig likes it. 

In other words, don't engage in arguments or conversations with others illegally on the radio.  You don't have the law enforcement capability of the FCC.  If they are using your repeater, turn it off. 

Man, that was a rough read.  So it seems like the OP has encountered a radio troll and is upset.  To that I say, the only thing you can do is ignore them.  The FCC unfortunately isn't ever going to care. Even if they did it would be a pretty substantial effort to catch the offender.

And reference the English (or attempt at it), typing coherently in a well thought out manner is basic forum etiquette.  That rambling post was a hot mess and almost impossible to understand.  I don't think English is OP's second language.  

@WROU736  Please clean-up your potty language in your post or I will ask an admin to do it for you.  It's not welcome here.

Also, the problem with the OP's post is the same as yours.  Understanding that English is not their first language, it is very difficult to read and understand the post.  There is no clear sentence structure.  Punctuation is non-existent.  When someone tried to share a different opinion, OP came out swinging. 

I'm not sure how you expect people to respond to a poor attitude, but typically, people will return the same.

The original poster has a history on this forum, as Justin, ACDelco and some other nick that I do not care to remember. His first language is clearly is English, it's just too bad he never got any proficiency with it. Also, taking in account all the posts from the OP, and now from his new friend, I start to think maybe there is a reason the OP suffers all these indignities on Ether in his location?