Hamvention 2022?

Lscott

I am happy to be returning as a volunteer this year. This will be my 5th time attending as a volunteer. I drive a six passenger golf cart to ferry visitors hither and yon... ?

I missed the past two years because of Covid of course. ?

16 hours ago, n4gix said:

I am happy to be returning as a volunteer this year. This will be my 5th time attending as a volunteer. I drive a six passenger golf cart to ferry visitors hither and yon... ?

I missed the past two years because of Covid of course. ?

Ah, one of the golf cart drivers! I'll have to keep my eye out for you then.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there as a vendor.  If someone wants to designate a frequency and tone I can put it in the scan list and will monitor and say hello if I hear someone. 

Not sure what all I am dragging over there.  May well be a a bunch of UHF XPR radios but not sure. 

Please post a frequency here so we can all program in in. 

I don't know of any open repeaters in that area, but someone might check the maps.

It usually is there. With a turnout over the event weekend of 25K plus it gets sort of crazy. It typically takes me the full first day just to walk through the flea market area. Second day the indoor vendors. Then on the last half day looking around to see who is still in the flea market area and wants to make deals so they don't have to pack the stuff up and take back with them.

On 4/9/2022 at 7:07 PM, WRKC935 said:

I will be there as a vendor.  If someone wants to designate a frequency and tone I can put it in the scan list and will monitor and say hello if I hear someone. 

Not sure what all I am dragging over there.  May well be a a bunch of UHF XPR radios but not sure. 

Please post a frequency here so we can all program in in. 

I don't know of any open repeaters in that area, but someone might check the maps.

Do you have a booth number? There are maps showing the booth layouts and are numbered.