Death Valley Repeater Coverage

WRVZ494

Hello, newb here, I did try to search so maybe this hasn't been asked before and is appropriate.  Is there a GMRS repeater that provides some coverage in the Death Valley National Park area?  I tried to search with the map feature, and if I'm doing it correctly, it doesn't appear there is.  But I figured I'd as and it was a reason to post a question!

1 hour ago, WRVZ494 said:

Hello, newb here, I did try to search so maybe this hasn't been asked before and is appropriate.  Is there a GMRS repeater that provides some coverage in the Death Valley National Park area?  I tried to search with the map feature, and if I'm doing it correctly, it doesn't appear there is.  But I figured I'd as and it was a reason to post a question!

Looking at the map I don’t see any. There are quite a few in the outlying area and maybe someone here has real world experience in the area. I would certainly try if I were out there just to see if it were possible to reach some. Depending on where out there you are you could get lucky.  I would like a Garmin inreach with me if you’re thinking middle of nowhere safety.

Thanks at least I wasn’t searching wrong! I take a ZOLEO with me when I’m out there well anywhere outside of normal cell coverage. The next time I heard out there I’ll definitely test things out and see what I can connect to. Just didn’t know if someone already knew of one.