Reliable Buytwowayradios?

WQWI871

I'm not technically worried about getting a defective item, but, does anyone know how well they stand by they're policy to handle defective items or items that stop within a time period? I generally only purchase from eBay or Amazon excluding a few Baofeng products that I purchased directly.

Okay. I sent them an email. If I got the email address correct. I couldn't find the email address specified or a direct message on the website, just a link that opens an email client to send an email, which I don't have.

Edit: Email responses were quick.

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of dislike that they're free shipping method is USPS. Most merchants use FedEx or UPS as the free shipping method, especially for such items and prices. And I mean just the standard UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. From what I see, they don't offer UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (standard) just the UPS 3-Day or FedEx 3-Day at the minimum, which is $14.99. I also dislike that they don't offer the ability to create a profile to submit support tickets, view order history, update contact details and such as a lot of shops, do. It sucks that all I'd basically get is an order number and have to email / chat or call for anything. Though I was happy to see quick email responses. At least It's Priority with insurance.

It was pretty quick. It's just I don't have good experience with my local USPS. I've had parcels that have been opened and nothing inside and sometimes I get those pink notes sating "Sorry we missed you" while truth is, I would be actually watching the carrier and they never get out of the vehicle to attempt a door delivery. USPS sometimes holds/delays and reroutes parcels, too. I've had parcels from Texas, to Florida, to South Carolina, and back to Florida again. Though one thing I don't like about UPS, they always deliver my parcels late. Today I got some hardware, UPS delivered at 8:30pm. Last time it was 10:00pm, I heard the driver outside getting the parcel "I'm hear!" as if he knew I was expecting LOL. But yeah, Priority was fine.