Programming to be able to hear repeater

SlowRacer218

for listen only just enter the output frequency of the repeater into your radio, and listen away. 462.*** there is nothing else to it. as you listen and study you will learn how to make the hand set repeater ready, with tones and an off set. When you do get permission or are ready, Please do not kerchunk the repeater over and over. Please do, identify your self and ask to conduct a radio check. Best of luck.

for listen only just enter the output frequency of the repeater into your radio, and listen away. 462.*** there is nothing else to it. as you listen and study you will learn how to make the hand set repeater ready, with tones and an off set. When you do get permission or are ready, Please do not kerchunk the repeater over and over. Please do, identify your self and ask to conduct a radio check. Best of luck.

Thanks Logan.

I've tuned in and periodically hear transmission of only beeps/pulses. What is that?

Edit: also just heard an announcement that I'm tuned in to x repeater. Very cool. I'll keep listening