berkinet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • GMRS Callsign:WQYR510
  • Ham Callsign:WB6TAE

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:59 PM

Thanks for the reply. All I get is a completely blank page when I click on the link you provided. :(

Try force re-loading the page. You may have a cached copy.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

-- Marcus Aurelius

#22 Corey

Corey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
  • GMRS Callsign:WQVA593
  • Ham Callsign:KD9HCW

Posted 13 June 2019 - 03:17 PM

Thanks for the reply. All I get is a completely blank page when I click on the link you provided. :(

https://mygmrs.com  click on the map link :)

• BigTrev likes this

Just My $.02

Corey

Midwest GMRS

https://mwgmrs.com

#23 Kenneth Marple

Kenneth Marple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFresno, CA
  • GMRS Callsign:WRDT854

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:02 PM

Here's my thought on this topic.

I have built many websites dealing with database type information and trying to keep the information current.

I do not know if it can be done with this platform or not.

How we accomplished this with members,  we would send them an email notification that their information was  going to be invalid and removed from the system if it was not updated within a specific amount of time.  The system would automatically removed a person's information and suspended until the member had an opportunity to update the information required.

You are correct it is the member of the repeater are the repeaters owner to update the information or remove it. However, I think we can put  in place an automated mechanism to remove the information if it was not been updated within a specific time frame.

Just my Food For Thoughts.

Sincerely, 

Kenneth R Marple
559-313-5450 cell
559-226-0839 Home

GMRS: WRDT854
HAM: Coming Soon

#24 Astrodog

Astrodog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • GMRS Callsign:WQYZ571

Posted 20 August 2019 - 10:38 PM

I am new to myGMRS, but I have found reading the "Posts" to ba educational.  Although licensed a couple years, I recently regained my interest in GMRS and am learning more each day.  Studying for the HAM Tech. License too.  I have only used the Simplex operation and wish to learn how to use Repeaters for greater distances when needed.  I dearly need to know where I can obtain complete information (Inp Freq, Output Freq, Offset Direction, PL Tone,etc) for local OPEN Repeaters!!  Naturally I intend to use the proper procedures before attempting a certain Repeater's service.....BUT have searched extensively and cannot obtain this information.  HELP Someone PLEASE.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users