Which HTs (costing less than $100.00) allow you to add-to-scan or skip-from-scan of your programmed channels directly from the radio keypad?

CoffeeTime

Question

Reasons: e.g., temporarily silencing a noisy channel(s) during scanning --on the go--without a need for additional software or App,   

What I know so far:

My Wouxun KG-905G:                         Yes, from the keypad.  Individual channels can be added or removed from scanning on the go.  It also allows scanning all channels or choosing a specific channel group to be scanned.

My Baofeng UV5R-8W :                         No, not from the keypad.  *Using Chirp, I can program any channel to be skipped over/remain silent during the scan but I cannot "skip" or block a channel from being scanned Directly from the Keypad.   🙁   I often find myself just deleting channels to be able to use the scan mode due to suddenly noisy channel(s).   

My Tidradio H3:                                      Yes, from the keypad.  Individual channels can be added or removed from being scanned on the go. 

* Workarounds: In the field, if I  need to scan the same channel frequency that has already been skipped over from using the Chirp programming,  a workaround is to install that same frequency again (directly using the keypad) into an open channel slot.  This 2nd entry allows it to be scanned along with the other channels that have not been set to skip-over in Chirp.        

2 answers to this question

A Motorola xts3000 has a busy frequency skip but it’s more then $100 and needs proprietary software 
Yup love "nuisance" button on most lmr radios. Power off back on and it's added back to the scan list. I wish my amateur radios did that.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk