For Sale - Motorola 32 Channel Maxtracs

WQTK976

I have several Motorola 32 channel 40 watt Maxtracs with the 16 pin accessory connector.  All are bench checked and put out over 30 watts.  I have only the mics and radios, no other accessories such as mounting brackets and power cords.  Some radios may not include the accessory plug and have only a jumper installed to enable the internal speaker.  Some may have minor cracks in the top/bottom housing and show signs of use such as scratches or dents.  Price is $75 ea shipped CONUS and I will program up to 16 GMRS frequencies.  Over 16 frequencies,  add an additional $10.  I accept Paypal only.

I also have one pair of the Maxtracs set up as a repeater with one of the Chinese repeater interface cables that includes the tail timer.  I'll take $175 shipped CONUS for that.  All you need to do is add a duplexer and power cables for a working repeater.  I'll include programming for 32 repeater frequency/tone combinations on that.