Raspberry Pi image or X86/x64 to download

wraw892

Question

3 answers to this question

There is no public download (That I know of) at this time. This is to avoid confusion with the ham radio side of Asterisk. Ontop of this, you will also need a username/password for the server, and I believe the linked network is limited to repeaters only (to avoid unlicensed FRS users from accessing repeaters through the 462 frequency)

If you have the equipment already, you can contact Rich@MyGMRS.com and he can get you set up with the image and username/password. If you do not have the equipment, you can purchase it from https://shop.mygmrs.com/products/repeater-linking-bundle?variant=32248678744099 and choose an interface that will work for your radio.

Understood, It should not be different than the ham version. Slight differences I can think of is server address and username and password. 

Pretty sure that I can run a single node unless other wise not desired by the admins.

As for the equipment need it aint much. I have the repeater duplexer and single board computer.

Thanks for the Info

Wraw892

Understood, It should not be different than the ham version. Slight differences I can think of is server address and username and password. 

Pretty sure that I can run a single node unless other wise not desired by the admins.

As for the equipment need it aint much. I have the repeater duplexer and single board computer.

Thanks for the Info

Wraw892

Those are the differences to my knowledge. As I said, contact Rich and he will send you the file you need as well as a node number and password. If you have a pi and a way to wire it to the repeater then you should be all set.