FOOD for thought

A husband and wife were having a meal at a restaurant and were also watching a horse race on the jumbo TV from Belmont Park.

The woman asked her husband what they did with horses that are too old to race any longer. He looked down at his plate and said, "I think I'm eating one - this steak is so tough, I can still see the jockey's whip marks on it."

:rolleyes:

Thanks, Rudy - I guess that means that it doesn't taste like chicken...

I won't 'gallop' down to the market anytime soon to get horse burger.  I 'canter' believe it. 'Whinny' they going to withdraw the product? I 'bridle' at the very thought and do not want to eat it and then get the 'trots'... but it's been available there 'furlong' time... and those persons who did get sick from it are now in 'stable' condition. If you can't hear what the meat market manager is saying, it's just that he is a little 'horse' today.

'Hay'... thanks for the reply. Just thought I'd stop back in the forum for a moment because it is starting to 'rein' outside and I didn't want to get my 'mane' set of clothes a little 'bit' wet, because that would be a night 'mare'.  Now, I'm hungry again... maybe I'll just order out for a 'filly' cheese steak sandwich... and 'pony' up about $6.00.