International Tensions and Personal Safety

PastorGary

Personal Commentary:  As most of you know, in addition to being a non denominational Christian Pastor, I was in law enforcement for 21 years and am an independent personal defense firearms trainer for advanced defensive procedures. In that capacity, may I just mention that with the international tensions and incursions by terrorists and militias in the middle east and southeastern Europe, PLEASE be vigilant in your daily travels. Citizens of the US are targets for these groups and, as we have seen in past events, such as 911, we are not immune from their terror exploits. Be observant of everything going on around you and start to develop your own safety protocols and defensive mindset. This world is not the same as it was even 25 years ago and persons in the US and especially Christians and Jews worldwide, are being targeted at home and abroad. The escalation of tensions over the past week affects us all in one way or another and since the current US government is less than effective in providing proper protection for it's citizens, it is our own responsibility to remain safe in our daily environment. Use caution, use reasoning and logic and be safe.

Amen, and pray for isreal, and the innocent people of palastine.   I am always prepared with a six day get home bag since i travel all over the state.......with heavy emphesis on comms, and my  best friend mr. G.   Being a boy scout and mud marshall, i was always prepared, especially with food, since im still a growing boy.  Oh, and lastly, let God sort the bad ones out.

Amen, and pray for isreal, and the innocent people of palastine.   I am always prepared with a six day get home bag since i travel all over the state.......with heavy emphesis on comms, and my  best friend mr. G.   Being a boy scout and mud marshall, i was always prepared, especially with food, since im still a growing boy.  Oh, and lastly, let God sort the bad ones out.

I normally do not post religious based postings here because we have many members here with differing beliefs. However, in response to your post above:

The Israelites have been persecuted since the Jews were under the control of the Babalonians some 2500 years ago. They are surrounded by radical people with a mindset of hatred and destruction.  Since Israel became a nation again in 1948, they have secured their citizens very well in the face of almost constant covert attacks. They have been very patient, but there is a time when defensive and pro-active means are necessary to survive.

Be observant and do not feel 100 percent safe in your daily routine... perhaps a little paranoia might save your life.