re:Sinclair VHF UHF Power divider Model PD6-5765?

Logan5

for some time I have wanted to utilize the VHF portion of my GMRS repeater antenna. I know you need notches and filters to do this. Will this sinclair power divider help me accomplish this task? I understand I would have to tune it to my frequency's. If not what does this product do?  Thanks in advance  Jim...

ah, not sure this would work, but I could be incorrect. I have much money invested in my equipment and I can see a product like this damaging something very expensive. I was told before that I would need notch and filter cans, and it sounds like the ability to tune the cans would also be very helpful. The sinclar sounds like notch and filters combined in a nice rack mountable module.  I am e-mailing the seller now.

ah, not sure this would work, but I could be incorrect. I have much money invested in my equipment and I can see a product like this damaging something very expensive. I was told before that I would need notch and filter cans, and it sounds like the ability to tune the cans would also be very helpful. The sinclar sounds like notch and filters combined in a nice rack mountable module.  I am e-mailing the seller now.

Logan,

I am using a duplexer as zap described for several years on 2 different radios with no problems at all.I am thinking you are talking about the repeater on one side and a radio on the other.I would use a UHF single band on the repeater if that is what you are saying and use the dual band on 2 radios.You may find it better to use a dedicated UHF on the repeater for the frequency band and not a dual band amateur antenna...William