No confirmation email?

Guest Mark

Hey fellas, I completed the form and paid the fee yesterday for my license. I figured I'd get some kind of automated conformation email telling me it went into the system and wait a few days for my call sign etc. I didn't get anything, is this normal? Seems like everything when you order or apply online sends you a message like that. My bank account was charged the 70 bucks so I'm not too worried.

8 hours ago, Guest Mark said:

Hey fellas, I completed the form and paid the fee yesterday for my license. I figured I'd get some kind of automated conformation email telling me it went into the system and wait a few days for my call sign etc. I didn't get anything, is this normal? Seems like everything when you order or apply online sends you a message like that. My bank account was charged the 70 bucks so I'm not too worried.

Log into your CORS account, and check under 'APPLICATIONS'.  You should see some kind of status.  Also, by the time you read this your license probably has already been granted.  They (FCC) don't process on the weekends (or at least provide any status) and there will not be any email until it is granted.  If they are on typical schedule, you'll have your license by Wednesday or Thursday.

- "We're from the government, we're here to help"  LMAO ROTF!!!