Saturday, July 30th Meet n' Greet at Shabbona Lake State Park in Shabbona, IL!

JB007Rules

Hey everyone!

For those that are local to Illinois, I am hosting a meet n greet on Saturday, July 30th at Shabbona Lake State Park in Shabbona, IL.  For more info on this state park please see here:  https://www2.illinois.gov/dnr/Parks/Pages/ShabbonaLake.aspx .  Also see attached for a map of the camp area I'll be in.

Many may know about this as we've been chatting about it on the Rugged 575 repeater on the Monday Meltdown NET at 9PM for a couple weeks now but obviously the internet is also a good place to post this.  I don't partake in commie-Book so I'm posting it here!

I will be camping out the night of Saturday, July 30th, going home Sunday the 31st.  I have a camp site booked in the lower right circle called "Merganser Circle".  At the time of this posting there are still 10 more camp sites available and they are electric sites if others want to camp out overnight.  Cost is $31.  If anyone wants to camp out that's fine but don't feel obligated!  Come for the day on Saturday if you'd like; we'll be there!  There are many meeting areas so we'll figure it out when we get there but there is plenty of room in the actual camp area so that's probably what it'll be.

This camp site is covered by the Rugged 575 repeater and has HT access.  The Grundy 700 and the Joliet 550 also cover this camp-ground as well.  I'll be on Rugged though for sure!

Thanks,
ROB - WRDU235

Shabbona.jpg