Alaska GMRS

Hello everybody!

I am completely new to this whole radio thing. I have recently received my GMRS license and I am excited to use my new radios and talk with people and practice the mechanics behind them. I am also working on my technician license as well, but for now, I will be using GMRS for all my radio needs. I have been on numerous websites and have been trying to network with other GMRS users in Alaska, but there don't seem to be many of us. So I am just trying to throw a net out there and find as many as possible and maybe start a GMRS club for Alaskans if there isn't one already, but I don't think there is. If there is anybody up here who is interested in connecting over GMRS please let me know. I would really love to do this and I know I might be a little too enthusiastic about this, but I don't have many hobbies or at least ones that I can share with others, well except with my awesome wife. So, anyways, I will be posting this here and on other forums, so feel free to contact me if you are at all interested in an Alaskan GMRS club, or please let me know if one already exists, I would love to join. Thank you all for your time. Take care!