Chirp now supports the KG-935 G!!!!!!

WRTJ223

I love Chirp for my ham radios! I dislike the cumbersome hand programming of the KG-935G. Almost broke down to purchase a PC laptop because the Wouxun software does not support Mac! Im one happy camper! It works like a Charm.

See, even posted here today!! https://www.buytwowayradios.com/blog/2022/09/the-wouxun-kg-935g-is-now-supported-by-chirp.html

Why is there a problem with the 905G software? I will admit it is not as feature rich as say the RT Systems software (which doesn't support the 905G) but it works. At least Wouxun has software for this radio, I bought a Baofeng GM15 Pro and they specifically tell you to download the Radioddity GM30 software......

The 905 software works, of course. But the windows xp derived GUI is very clunky. Can't do any row ops (cut, paste, move up..etc), can't do any multi-selected ops to change multiple rows at once ie like add to scan or remove from scan etc.

It works, but pretty bad. I'd like to see that one supported by CHIRP.

Chirp works like a charm on my Mac and my KG-935G is working so awesome! It is laborious to program by hand the names of the channels. I can copy and paste rows. Etc. Not clunky at all! I hope they have a Chirp release for your 905. I really like my radio. I even programmed in the ham frequencies and it is working like a charm to listen!!! Now all these channels are being put to use!!