Is there a New Indy 600? The map shows two now.

JoCoBrian

8 hours ago, JoCoBrian said:

Especially if they are posting access codes

I believe everything gets posted the same only under new ownership which of course it isn’t. One poster here recently realized his mistake when people started sending him requests for access. Since it’s on the map site and not the forum there doesn’t seem to be a way to let the person know they did this other than using the request form. I looked and he doesn’t appear to be on the forum site yet. At least here you could send a message. It looks like his page is claiming eight repeaters in Indiana. A monumental feat for having a license for two weeks ?. Rich ( @rdunajewski ) has to be seeing that this is a problem by now I would think. 

39 minutes ago, WRUU653 said:

I believe everything gets posted the same only under new ownership which of course it isn’t. One poster here recently realized his mistake when people started sending him requests for access. Since it’s on the map site and not the forum there doesn’t seem to be a way to let the person know they did this other than using the request form. I looked and he doesn’t appear to be on the forum site yet. At least here you could send a message. It looks like his page is claiming eight repeaters in Indiana. A monumental feat for having a license for two weeks ?. Rich ( @rdunajewski ) has to be seeing that this is a problem by now I would think. 

Have you clicked on “report” to report your post so Rich sees the information?  I don’t think he notices when he’s tagged.

14 hours ago, WRUU653 said:

Well, I don't know about that.   I put one up before I even had a license, it was licensed under my buddies GMRS call, so it was legit, even though I put it up.

Then I got licensed and added two more to the site, for a total of three repeaters.  The three Johnstown repeaters in Ohio are all my gear.  Two have my call on them and his call is still on the 725 machine. 

20230321_174841.jpg

11 minutes ago, WRKC935 said:

Well, I don't know about that.   I put one up before I even had a license, it was licensed under my buddies GMRS call, so it was legit, even though I put it up.

In the last three weeks alone there have been at least three people who have added repeaters as theirs that aren’t their repeaters such as this here 

And this one 

you didn’t mention if you tried to switch it over to you. Nice pictures, they don’t change the issue at hand though.