Copying from KG-XS20G or KG-UV9Pro CPS to the KG-1000G+ CPS

WRUT935

Question

I have channels programed on my XS20G and UV-9PRO and would like to copy them, even line by line but not field by field to the CPS of the 1000G+.  Is there a trick on doing that?  Tried it an no bueno.  I also tried opening the saved settings and that does not work, "incorrect file format".  Or do I have to buy another program?

3 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, WRUT935 said:

I have channels programed on my XS20G and UV-9PRO and would like to copy them, even line by line but not field by field to the CPS of the 1000G+.  Is there a trick on doing that?  Tried it an no bueno.  I also tried opening the saved settings and that does not work, "incorrect file format".  Or do I have to buy another program?

What do you use to program your radios? If you are using Chirp it an easy copy and paste and I use it all the time. 

image.thumb.jpeg.62aff9ebee2da7fc222d0e1f17c6533d.jpeg

The CPS from Wouxun downloaded from But Two Way.  I can select a row, then copy and paste it on another row from within the CPS but not paste to another CPS.  So copy from the KG-XS20G CPS to the KG-1000G CPS does not work.  Unfortunately, each of the Wouxun models have a different CPS.