Are there any open repeaters covering Anza Borrego/Borrego Springs/Salton Sea area?

Sbsyncro

I'm heading down that way and planning to link up with some other friends.  It would be handy if we could all tune our 'B" channel to a local repeater to have comms as we try to find each other.   In reviewing the repeater listings here, I don't see anything that looks like it would cover the area between say  Borrego Springs (or perhaps Fonts Point)-Ocotillo Wells-Salton City which is the general area where we'll be.   

Yes - there is a very good repeater on Indian Hill in Indio that has good coverage all the way down at least to the south end of the Sea, havnt tried it going toward Borrego but i'm sure it covers at least to Fonts - probably does not reach down beyond that because I think the hills would block it.  I dont think its listed here on MYGMRS but I know the owner is here sometimes so maybe he can share the tones with you.

There is also a new repeater on Belle Mountain in Joshua Tree that *might* have some coverage down to the Sea - but I havnt tried it down there yet.

Thank you.  I saw the listing for the JT repeater and added it to my radio for the next time I'm up that way.  I have not dived (dove?) into the repeater side of GMRs yet because there are no repeaters up in my area (not open ones at least).  Looking forward to getting more into it while on some desert trips this winter.