Bluetooth adapters

WRZP383

Looking for a bluetooth adapter for my Wouxun kg-935g+ handheld to connect it to my Bose QC II earbuds and headphones in addition to my Toyota 4Runner stereo.  Want to use the EQ to help make it easier to listen to (ear problems).  Also for the noise cancelling abilities of the Bose mic when in my SxS which is loud.  Tried a cheap Amazon adaptor that kind of worked with the Bose but was painful to get/keep paired.  Never got it to work with truck.  Pryme Blu looks to be pricey but if it works...  Anybody have experience with bluetooth adaptors for suggestions?  Don't care about VOX, pushing transmit button is fine.

Figured I'd give an update in case someone is interested.  Ended up with this one off Amazon and so far seems to work decent.  Paired up with my Bose earbuds no problem and the included push button worked out of the box.  Need to get a little more time with it to see if the mic is consistently good in various environments.  Also need to pair it to the truck built in handsfree to see how that works.

Amazon.com: BAOFENG Walkie Talkie Wireless Headset, Hands-Free K1 Plug PTT Earphone with Noise Cancelling Mic UV-82 UV-5R Walkie Talkie(K Plug, K Connector) : Electronics