Comet 712EFC or EF? It has a sticker with the "C"!

GMRS4TheWin

Question

All, just got my Comet 712EFC from DX. The package that the antenna came in clearly said Comet 712EF, and a sticker was added at the end so it says "712EFC." The antenna itself does appear to say 712EFC. Has any one else experienced this? I assume it is to save on manufacturing costs so Comet only has to produce one package, but I wanted to double check as those are two different antennas for different frequencies.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, GMRS4TheWin said:

All, just got my Comet 712EFC from DX. The package that the antenna came in clearly said Comet 712EF, and a sticker was added at the end so it says "712EFC." The antenna itself does appear to say 712EFC. Has any one else experienced this? I assume it is to save on manufacturing costs so Comet only has to produce one package, but I wanted to double check as those are two different antennas for different frequencies.

Not just saving on packaging, but probably the same antenna as well, just tuned for what you ordered perhaps?