The UV-5RM Plus and walkie talkies

Is there anyway that the uv5rm plus can be "jailbroken" to allow you to actually talk to people on walkie talkies like you can with the uv5r? Ive programed all the correct frequencies and any tones needed, copied what is programmed in my uv5r and it doesn't work. I like the I can listen airband but I want to be able to talk to my boys walkie talkies as well. Maybe I ask too much from Baofeng. Or in general

15 hours ago, WRXP381 said:

I’d say no but I’d also ask what is a walkie talkie?  What frequency or service are you trying to talk to? 

Im referring to a radio you can buy say at Walmart or the baofeng bf-888s to be more precise. I bought 2 of the baofeng bf-888s for my boys to use and thought it would be nice to be able to use the 5rm plus to talk to them along with my two other radios that will. I'n ok if it won't. I do have other radios that do. And I know I will add more radios to my stash that won't be baofeng. They were an affordable entry into amateur and gmrs radio.