TDH3 RADIOS NOT TRANSMITTING

g682583

Question

my question is i have 3 of these tdh3 radio and can seam to transmit and activate any local repeaters on 2,440, ect, i have programed the with chirp and rt systems and downloaded the

list from the software to the radios. as far as i can see the offset and the tones are correct.  also i have picked normal on the radio setting to unlock and have updated the firmware to

240427...  i receive all frequencys with no problem ... is there anything i could be missing

2 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, g682583 said:

my question is i have 3 of these tdh3 radio and can seam to transmit and activate any local repeaters on 2,440, ect, i have programed the with chirp and rt systems and downloaded the

list from the software to the radios. as far as i can see the offset and the tones are correct.  also i have picked normal on the radio setting to unlock and have updated the firmware to

240427...  i receive all frequencys with no problem ... is there anything i could be missing

Welcome to the forums.

Let me make sure I understand. I think you meant to say that you can’t activate any local repeaters on 2 meters and 440 MHz (70 cm) but you have no trouble receiving them.  Do you have the GMRS or ham radio version of the TDH3? Does the red transmit light come on when you push the PTT?  Are you able to activate GMRS repeaters?