I have an Excera-ER9000 need help

WRQJ649

Question

So I have 3 REAPEATERS and there really isnt much information about this on how to set up, i have the cps going just need help with getting this on the air this are analog/dmr 

Can anyone recommend me the RX antenna and the TX antenna?

s-l1600.webp

s-l1600 (1).webp

3 answers to this question

Are these for GMRS?

Do you have an experimental license that allows you to do DMR on GMRS?

What channels do you want to use?

What is it that you’re having problems with?  
What have you tried, what do you hope to achieve, and what experience do you have?

More questions will almost certainly arise; you gave us very little information to start with. 

50 minutes ago, SteveShannon said:

Are these for GMRS?

Do you have an experimental license that allows you to do DMR on GMRS?

What channels do you want to use?

What is it that you’re having problems with?  
What have you tried, what do you hope to achieve, and what experience do you have?

More questions will almost certainly arise; you gave us very little information to start with. 

No I'm mainly using this for GMRS it has analog not touching DMR at all. My goal is to get this repeater up and running, I mainly wanna use the two atennas method without having a duplexer, My main issue is what specific atenna I need to get for RX and what specific atenna I need for the TX, Im planing to making this work from 92274 Thermal to 92236 Coachella, thermal is just mainly Fields once you get to Coachella it's a small urban place small buildings. 

13 minutes ago, WRQJ649 said:

No I'm mainly using this for GMRS it has analog not touching DMR at all. My goal is to get this repeater up and running, I mainly wanna use the two atennas method without having a duplexer, My main issue is what specific atenna I need to get for RX and what specific atenna I need for the TX, Im planing to making this work from 92274 Thermal to 92236 Coachella, thermal is just mainly Fields once you get to Coachella it's a small urban place small buildings. 

Any tunable GMRS antennas will work as long as you have enough distance between them. Vertical separation requires less distance. A duplexer is easier, but has its own disadvantages. 

Tune the transmit antenna to 462.xxx and the receive antenna to 467.xxx where both frequencies are from the appropriate Main frequencies.