RETRANS to connect to a REPEATER

WSBQ643

Question

I live on one side of a tall ridge and was not able to hit a repeater I wanted to talk on. After several failed attempts I finally found a simple and inexpensive way to relay my HT to the repeater. If your having this issue and need to know how I fixed it let me know.

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, WSBQ643 said:

I live on one side of a tall ridge and was not able to hit a repeater I wanted to talk on. After several failed attempts I finally found a simple and inexpensive way to relay my HT to the repeater. If your having this issue and need to know how I fixed it let me know.

If you're that excited about it, by all means share with us. Not everyone appreciates playing 20 questions. Make sure to include how much you're selling it for and where to order it. 

1 hour ago, dosw said:

Why is this posted as a question, and wouldn't it be better to just post your situation, and how you solved it, so that people can learn something without having to DM you?

Because in this TECHINCAL DISCUSSION forum that is what the button is called and what it is set as?
You can't post anything in this forum without using that "ask a question" button.

Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 11.31.48 AM.jpg

1 hour ago, TrikeRadio said:

Because in this TECHINCAL DISCUSSION forum that is what the button is called and what it is set as?
You can't post anything in this forum without using that "ask a question" button.

I stand corrected. Apologies on that front.

You know, I read back through the responses and most were disgusting. I don't try to sell anything nor will I. I try to pass on real world things that work and help people that spend more time trying new ideas and helping people avoid costs. Some spend more time ridiculing anything and trying to compare it to some great idea they had that they never posted. Like calling this just another repeater. Seriously?