Tower Mounted HF Vertical?

Guest Bob AA9WB

Guest Bob AA9WB

I have a 70 foot rohn tower in my back yard in the country about 100 feet from my shack. But because of the large number of trees on the south end of my property, I can’t use an inverted “V” antenna.  I did try using an end-fed antenna but it didn’t work out. So instead of the wire antennas, I was wondering, has anyone ever found any HF Vertical antennas specifically designed to mount on a Rohn tower? I’ve had the ground mounted MFJ type verticals, but I was thinking what if you could get a multi-band vertical designed to mount 70 feet in the air? 

2 hours ago, Guest Bob AA9WB said:

I have a 70 foot rohn tower in my back yard in the country about 100 feet from my shack. But because of the large number of trees on the south end of my property, I can’t use an inverted “V” antenna.  I did try using an end-fed antenna but it didn’t work out. So instead of the wire antennas, I was wondering, has anyone ever found any HF Vertical antennas specifically designed to mount on a Rohn tower? I’ve had the ground mounted MFJ type verticals, but I was thinking what if you could get a multi-band vertical designed to mount 70 feet in the air? 

What bands do you want?  
I have a Diamond BB7V that might be okay if mounted high.