NO REPEATERS DISPLAYED WHILE LOGGED IN WHEN SELECTING REPEATERS NEAR ME?

WROZ476

Question

I can't understand it but for months now when I am logged into this website and select repeaters near me, NO DATA found keeps coming up. I tried everything. 

Is there anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me? Maybe I am doing something wrong. It used to bring up a bunch of repeaters in my area.

7 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, WROZ476 said:

I can't understand it but for months now when I am logged into this website and select repeaters near me, NO DATA found keeps coming up. I tried everything. 

Is there anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me? Maybe I am doing something wrong. It used to bring up a bunch of repeaters in my area.

What's your area?

Perhaps you can show us a screenshot of your search terms.  I suspect you have a term that excludes all of the repeaters in your area.

Thank you WROM258 and WRXP381 for your responses. Steve, I just went into my search criteria, made some changes, and low and behold, I have my list of 20 repeaters back. You were right!  I've been a ham operator for 28 years and got into GMRS about 3 years ago due to some of my non-ham friends getting their GMRS license and buying radios. I really enjoy it. There's more activity in my area on GMRS repeaters than there is on ham repeaters. Anyway, thank you guys again. 73 as they say, Mark.....

3 minutes ago, WROZ476 said:

Thank you WROM258 and WRXP381 for your responses. Steve, I just went into my search criteria, made some changes, and lo and behold, I have my list of 20 repeaters back. You were right!  I've been a ham operator for 28 years and got into GMRS about 3 years ago due to some of my non-ham friends getting their GMRS license and buying radios. I really enjoy it. There's more activity in my area on GMRS repeaters than there is on ham repeaters. Anyway, thank you guys again. 73 as they say, Mark.....

Good job! 73!

On 9/17/2024 at 6:40 PM, WROZ476 said:

Thank you WROM258 and WRXP381 for your responses. Steve, I just went into my search criteria, made some changes, and low and behold, I have my list of 20 repeaters back. You were right!  I've been a ham operator for 28 years and got into GMRS about 3 years ago due to some of my non-ham friends getting their GMRS license and buying radios. I really enjoy it. There's more activity in my area on GMRS repeaters than there is on ham repeaters. Anyway, thank you guys again. 73 as they say, Mark.....

What did you change in your search criteria? When I first signed on to this page, I had around 7 repeaters in the proximity of my country. Now, the map only shows 2. I don't know where the others went

1 minute ago, Rulander said:

What did you change in your search criteria? When I first signed on to this page, I had around 7 repeaters in the proximity of my country. Now, the map only shows 2. I don't know where the others went

Be sure to check the boxes to display repeaters which are either outdated or offline. If a repeater owner doesn’t log in and touch the data annually (I think) it’s marked as outdated.