Just got my license

WROQ359

Did the application online, paid the fee and two days later the license was approved. Just bought a used Kenwood TK-370G on Ebay, auction said it was a tested radio but the battery is as-is to be expected being a used battery. Any suggestions on where to buy the programing cable, software, and other Kenwood accessories such as a new battery and antenna if needed? Not looking for the cheap junk batteries from China, been down that road with other purchases in the past. 

Initially when I was looking into getting my license I was planning on buying a Wouxun KG-935G from the reviews I saw, but when I went to purchase one it was saying out of stock and I could only find one seller buytwowayradios.com. Like to many other people I have had experiences with the Baofeng radios and not really impressed (but what do you expect for $20). I thought that going with a Kenwood radio would be a better choice and better chance of getting it repaired if needed. I will say I was quite frustrated that some of the big radio names have not produced a GMRS radio like they have for HAM..... With GMRS all I could find was either the standard 2pack radio's or the Chinese made  models, unlike HAM where ICOM, Kenwood, Yaesu, and others are commonplace. So with those options and the KG935G being out of stock anyway, I decided to go with what I hope is a better choice. 

Welcome to the GMRS community.

The KG-935G is made exclusively for buytwowayradios.com so they are the only vendor you will find that sells it. Wouxon makes several other GMRS models, and most (if not all) of them are also exclusive to specific vendors. Even though the radio is shown as out of stock, I believe you can still order it in order to get into the queue to receive it when it becomes available. Vendors typically sell out of their popular models very quickly, so it is uncommon to see them in stock at this time.