WRPK996

Guest Fallenveteran22@gmail.com

License above me numerically and below me numerically show up buy mine does not.  All 3 issued on the same day. Anyone care to lend me a hand?

18 minutes ago, Guest Fallenveteran22@gmail.com said:

License above me numerically and below me numerically show up buy mine does not.  All 3 issued on the same day. Anyone care to lend me a hand?

Did a search in ULS right now, and your call does show up.  One thing I notice is that the other 2 you reference were granted on the 18th, with effective dates of the 18th, while yours was granted on the 18th with an effective date of the 19th. 

There's usually a business day or two delay between grant and the updates FCC pushes out being ingested by the site database, so with the holiday taken into account, the site may see it on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

4 hours ago, wayoverthere said:

Did a search in ULS right now, and your call does show up.  One thing I notice is that the other 2 you reference were granted on the 18th, with effective dates of the 18th, while yours was granted on the 18th with an effective date of the 19th. 

There's usually a business day or two delay between grant and the updates FCC pushes out being ingested by the site database, so with the holiday taken into account, the site may see it on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

Thnxs. Was needing some advice on repairing an NMO mount and hoping to find a radio techie here in the Indianapolis area.

1 hour ago, Guest Fallenveteran22@gmail.com said:

Thnxs. Was needing some advice on repairing an NMO mount and hoping to find a radio techie here in the Indianapolis area.

Glad to help...I haven't been able to find the member list on mobile, but a little searching does find some references to members bing in an around the area, so hopefully they'll chime in with some suggestions.