Des Moines IA area repeater?

WRQJ416

I've just recently gotten on board with GMRS.  I'm hearing repeater activity from my location near Des Moines, but I find no listing for the repeater, so I don't know if it's private or otherwise about access.  I'm just hearing general conversation.  The repeater does a Morse ID, but I'm not able to copy it.  Anyone have any information to share?

Thanks!

You said you're hearing it but you didn't state which frequency you're hearing it on?  AFAIK there is a Skywarn repeater on 675 (Channel 20).  I was there about 2 years ago and I talked into 1 good repeater there but haven't been there since.  I think there are 2 good GMRS systems there but I don't remember fully.

Can you confirm the frequency you heard the CW ID on?

Yes, it was 675 (20).  I didn’t want to go further without knowing if the repeater required permission, so I was just trying to find a listing of it somewhere with details, but so far no luck.  It was all friendly chatter with use of call signs.  I’d guess the ones I heard were also hams by the radio etiquette.   Thanks for the info.   Any idea where I might find any further?