Moab, UT Repeaters

Was just in MOAB in July. I found no GMRS repeaters, but I also didn't spend a ton of time trying to find them. Very little GMRS/FRS when I was there. I heard more on my CB (CH4, 14, 19, 24) of trail guides. I heard one trail guide on GMRS 462.600 on one day while in Arches but never heard any of the users he was talking to so not sure his location. He was definitely talking to a group and explaining the obstacles before they got there. We had GMRS in our camper also and stayed at KOA. Only heard some kids on FRS1 first night. No other traffic for the 2 nights we were there. 

Really depends on what your going to MOAB for. But if your going out on the trails I found more activity on CB than GMRS. Being EJS this year used CB for all trails rides still it will be some time before you see all going to GMRS. At this point even Jeep Jamboree has said they are switched to GMRS but last fall only about half our group had GMRS. I'm curious to see if this year they will be more strict on the GMRS front or not. Have our first ride in 2 weeks.