Node Online and on the map but unable to manage it

briancs

Question

Hi, I am in the process of setting up my node and getting my repeater online. Have run into something that I don't understand, when I log in to manage my node there is no node listed and I get a message that says that I am not the manager or this node.

It shows up on the map and the node is assigned to my repeater so I am confused. 

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Brian

1 answer to this question

Send an email to Rich and let him know the NODE number and the registered name and your login name so he can add the node to your account so it can be managed by you.  In the mean time, you can contact the owner of the repeater or hub that you are wanting to connect to and they can connect to your node as long as your firewall is configured correctly.  I will also mention that if your firewall is NOT configured correctly, it may NOT allow you to configure it via the web site.

There are other ways to command your node that you would do locally.  Please message me and I will share that info with you.  It is NOT for general consumption and should NOT be discussed openly here.