Repeaters not showing in the database searches...

dwmitchell61

Oregon CIty 575 and Oregon City 575-2 repeaters are not showing in my searches. Repeater owner is WRAS495.

I can however, searh by his call sign and pull them up. But the lack of visibility in the "NEAR ME" and "ADVANCED SEARCHES" is probably limiting the usage on his repeaters.

Thank you,

Dave, WHRW845

5 hours ago, dwmitchell61 said:

Oregon CIty 575 and Oregon City 575-2 repeaters are not showing in my searches. Repeater owner is WRAS495.

I can however, searh by his call sign and pull them up. But the lack of visibility in the "NEAR ME" and "ADVANCED SEARCHES" is probably limiting the usage on his repeaters.

Hi Dave I looked them up on the map, if you select the gear in the upper left corner and turn on stale repeaters they both show up. It is likely the owner needs to just go in and update them. It's been said that the owner just needs to log in and they will update. 

image.jpeg.f0d6c44e80823e1d9ea7094874050567.jpeg

On 3/7/2023 at 3:38 PM, dwmitchell61 said:

Thank you,

Dave, WHRW845

If the repeater owner does not log in and "update" the repeaters after 365 days, the repeaters go in to "stale" status. In order for them to show up on the map in "stale" status is to go to settings (gear icon), and turn on "show stale repeaters"

• 3 weeks later...