Difference in Map and Repeater output

WRWT868

I notice a curious difference in output when using the repeater and map icons. For example when using the map and clicking near Atlanta the ball containing 132 repeaters splits into smaller balls near more local areas than clicking on the ball near Mobile, AL it lists 4 repeaters clicking on that ball it splits Mobile AL WRUU567 462.675 and Spanish Fort 700 and two other in northwest Florida. When clicking on the individual repeaters, the detailed information of each repeater is listed as expected,

However, when searching the repeater database using the repeater icon and clicking Near Me, WRUU567 and Mobile 675 are listed. So my question is twofold, why isn’t Mobile 675 shown on the map? And why isn’t Spanish Fort 700 shown on the list generated by clicking on the repeater icon?

9 minutes ago, WRUU653 said:

I gave this a try and Mobile 675 showed up on the map and Spanish Fort 700 was on the second page of repeaters listed. ?‍♂️

After refreshing the list, I see SF 700 on the second page however, I still don't see Mobile 675 on the map. There must be something I don't have set the same as you.