Permission Requests Not Working?

WRVP203

I've been a member of the site since late last year and have made several requests on different occasions. However, the requests only show up in the "my sent requests" list for a while before disappearing altogether. There is an area below that list on the same page with sections for "pending, approved, and denied" but requests never show up in that section. For instance, the three requests I made earlier aren't in the "pending" group nor are the other requests from months ago, they've just disappeared. I have never heard back from anyone either. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something? -Thanks, Doc

1 minute ago, WRVP203 said:

I've been a member of the site since late last year and have made several requests on different occasions. However, the requests only show up in the "my sent requests" list for a while before disappearing altogether. The is an are below that list on the same page that has sections for "pending, approved, and denied" but nothing ever shows up in that section. I have never heard back from anyone either. Am I doing something wrong or missing something? -Thanks, Doc

That’s strange because not too long ago a guy complained that his requests never cleared and he couldn’t delete them.

Obviously the root cause is that requests are not being processed, but a secondary issue is what should happen if no response happens?

Hi Steve,

The three categories of either "pending, approved, or denied" seem self explanatory. I would expect a request to immediately go into the "Pending" folder and stay there until the repeater manager makes a decision on it in which case it would move either to the "Approved" or "Denied" folder. However, my requests never show up in any of those folders; they show for a while in the "My Requests" list before disappearing. I can only assume that the website itself is malfunctioning.

-Thanks, Doc WRVP203 / NN4II

13 minutes ago, WRVP203 said:

Hi Steve,

The three categories of either "pending, approved, or denied" seem self explanatory. I would expect a request to immediately go into the "Pending" folder and stay there until the repeater manager makes a decision on it in which case it would move either to the "Approved" or "Denied" folder. However, my requests never show up in any of those folders; they show for a while in the "My Requests" list before disappearing. I can only assume that the website itself is malfunctioning.

-Thanks, Doc WRVP203 / NN4II

I think you’re right.

• 1 month later...