Wouxun 935G Plus changing settings

WRWZ792

Question

I just got this radio and am having trouble with it changing my settings. Doesn't matter if i use the software or use channel add from radio. I have GMSR CH 16 with privacy code of 123.0 set up in simplex. Freq is 462.5750   I have repeater channel 17 set us in repeater mode on freq 462.6000.  When I hit save and go to these channels they are both set a repeaters and when i change CH 16 back to simplex in menu it makes Ch 17 repeater a simplex channel. Does anyone know what is causing this?

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, WRWZ792 said:

I just got this radio and am having trouble with it changing my settings. Doesn't matter if i use the software or use channel add from radio. I have GMSR CH 16 with privacy code of 123.0 set up in simplex. Freq is 462.5750   I have repeater channel 17 set us in repeater mode on freq 462.6000.  When I hit save and go to these channels they are both set a repeaters and when i change CH 16 back to simplex in menu it makes Ch 17 repeater a simplex channel. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Channel 17 is simplex. You would need to program in channel 25 for repeater 462.6000. Repeaters frequencies can be programmed 23 and up.