GRMS CB Radio.

Tommy2watts

I have been hearing talk about  CB Radios having GRMS in them soon. It looks like the CB world is also trying to get in on the GRMS business also. If so, I hope Ranger builds one like the Great 2950 DX Ranger built by Bill Good. Maybe a mod for the 2950 DX with GRMS. Now that would be cool. I could dig out my radio again with all the Mods. Bill Good done on my radio. Best RADIO I ever own. I love to talk on SSB wend I drive over the road. But that's another story. So if anyone knows anything about this topic, please feel to CHIME IN.

3 hours ago, Tommy2watts said:

I have been heard talk about  CB Radios going to GRMS in them. It looks like the CB world is also trying to get in on the GRMS business also. If so I hope Ranger builds one like the Great 2950 DX Ranger built by Bill Good. Maybe a mod for the 2950 DX with GRMS. Now that would be cool. I could dig out my radio again with all the Mods. Bill Good done on my radio. Best RADIO I ever own. I love to talk on SSB wend I drive over the road. But that's another story. So if anyone knows anything about this topic please feel to CHIME IN.

Very unlikely. Two different services and the frequencies are hugely different. You should read the past threads on this forum about the possibility of buying a multi-service radio. The probability of the FCC allowing that is zero.