Need help after I screwed up

WRKC935

I got assigned node number 23906 and assigned it to a phantom repeater since it's going to be strictly used as a HUB for the state of Ohio.

I started getting numerous requests for access to the 'repeater' because it showed up as a repeater in the map.  I was fighting with getting the hub running so I deleted the repeater off the map while I was working out the Linux stuff on the hub.  Now I have all that done and I don't have any ability to go back and assign the node ID to the OHIO-HUB 'repeater' I created so it will show up on the map.  I also am not completely sure I have it working right since I can't see it and it's not showing up on the map anywhere. 

I am gonna guess this is a @rdunajewski fix.  So I am hoping he see's this and does his magic or tells me I am screwed, it's all automated and I am out of luck.

1 minute ago, Sshannon said:

I’ve learned not to rely heavily on hope. I reported your post. That way Rich will see it for sure. 

Thank you sir.  I have been working on this on and off for a while now.  It's starting to get cold, and it's a sit at the computer project.  Once I get it done I am gonna go back to building CM108 interfaces for R-Pi's. 

Once I figure all this out (running the software on a PC in a VM, I am planning to move my node to a desktop that will have a 48 volt power supply running it.  I have a large (600 Amp Hour) battery plant at the tower and am trying to get things moved to it that are 'critical'.  I have a few small form factor PC's that are 12 volt that I can run a 6 amp buck converter on and source the 12 volts that way.  These are fan-less industrial computers with SSD drives.  I ma hoping I can get ESXI running on them so I can run the software in a VM instance and be able to reboot it remotely via remoting into the ESXI console from my phone.

I am mostly there at this point.  I am fighting the 'extnodes' file getting copied in and updated.  I am probably fighting some other things but that I know isn't working yet.

Yeah, this effort to run this on an X64 machine is turning into a headache.

the repeaterfinder.sh file is nowhere to be found (didn't create a 'repeater' user on the system before I loaded everything)  is this needed for teh scripting to run correctly?

Had to manually exit the rpt-extnodes file with the info on the web for the nodes and then rename to rpt_extnodes_gmrs and move the file to the correct location so it can be accessed.

The node isn't showing up in the nodes list on the management / connections web page.  I am assuming that's due to it not connecting correctly.