New to GMRS No audio on transmit

WSAH394

Hello, my new call is Wsah394

I have permission  for a local repeater with tones and codes.

They hear me kurchuck the repeater but with no  audio.   My base station has 50 watts.  

I posted this issue on a GMRS Facbook group with 40 comments,  however the error has not been corrected.

I'm looking for any ideas that may help.

Thanks for your attention and assistance.

Frank WSAH394 

So, just for deconfuckulation porpoises:  You pull the talk-trigger and you speak into the microphone, but nobody is hearing what you say on the repeater, even though you are hitting the repeater and getting the kerchunk?

If that is what you are saying, can people hear you on simplex?

If that is not what you are saying, then please try again.

9 minutes ago, OffRoaderX said:

So, just for deconfuckulation porpoises:  You pull the talk-trigger and you speak into the microphone, but nobody is hearing what you say on the repeater, even though you are hitting the repeater and getting the kerchunk?

I have found anyone on simplex to test.  

17 minutes ago, OffRoaderX said:

I have confirmed  my HTS work without issue on GMRS simplex,  however my base station has no audio to the local GMRS repeater 

7 minutes ago, WSAH394 said:

I have confirmed  my HTS work without issue on GMRS simplex,  however my base station has no audio to the local GMRS repeater 

29 minutes ago, OffRoaderX said:

Sorry for the confusion,  I have confirmed that I have no  transmit audio on my base station radio even on  GMRS simplex.    Now I  am really at a loss. 

We had a guy who was trying to transmit to our repeater. We could hear him activate the repeater because his radio was set up with a Roger beep but no voice. 
In his case his external microphone jack contacts had failed open. With an external mike we hear him but trying to use the internal mike means no audio.

We had another guy whom we could barely hear. In his case the single hole in his microphone was plugged with something. 

1 hour ago, WSAH394 said:

Sorry for the confusion,  I have confirmed that I have no  transmit audio on my base station radio even on  GMRS simplex.    Now I  am really at a loss. 

Its broken. Send it back to the guy you bought it from and tell him to send you one that works.