Crete 600 Repeater Users, Please Consider

mrgmrs

The Crete 600 repeater fills a NE Illinois / NW Indiana void that was created by the departure of the Schererville, IN repeater.  It is very capable, having a large footprint.  And it's part of the linked Midwest GMRS Network.

Please consider donating to it.  A gofundme link is included in the repeater's entry on mygmrs.com.

The owner of the repeater is not looking to make money on it.  He is simply asking for the yearly operational cost of approximately $2000, which works out to $167/month (e.g., the backhaul to link the repeater to the Midwest GMRS Network).

This doesn't even factor in the initial significant $$$$ expense to get Crete 600 on air.  And it might also not include a recent significant $$$$ expense to replace faulty equipment.

The repeater owner did not ask me to create this post.  I did so on my own because I value this repeater.  I'd hate to see it depart if yearly operational funding were to become an issue.

Thanks for your consideration.