Btech GMRS Pro transmit through app

SUFFO

Question

I saw a YouTube video that was posted the other day. The person in the video demonstrated how you can transmit through your APP which then goes through your radio to transmit to another radio. It looks like he’s using an android in the video but I’m not sure I am on iOS with the iPhone and the button he presses to transmit does not appear to be available in the iPhone app. I was wondering if anybody knows anything more about this? Here’s a link to the video I’m talking about. https://youtu.be/zuoU2Fe8a7s?si=IanLQAxMth6D10QS

IMG_7161.jpeg

3 answers to this question

Sorry for you to hear that.  I use Android and very much like that feature when using my GMRS Pro.  I can set it up on a high shelf and use my phone to talk.  It is also handy when in the car with a mag-mount.  I can leave the radio in the cup holder and use my phone mounted on the dash.

Perhaps they will make an upgrade to the app?

Just as Skunkworks, I also don't know anything about using the app on IOS. I have an Android, which I assume the app is similar to use with a few functions that either Android or the IPHONE doesn't have. I forget which OS, but all the important features are there. I'm still wait BTECH to update the firmware to include Digitals modes for receiving frequencies, such as DMR and IDAS/NXDN, because then I have a radio to monitor railroads when they switch over.

BTW, I recently purchased the BTECH BS-22 Bluetooth speaker/mic. It does have good audio in my opinion.