Baofeng GM-5RH Manual

I was recently gifted a Baofeng GM-5RH.  I’ve looked all thru the webs and can’t find a straight answer.  Is the manual for this radio similar too or the same as the UV-5G Plus?  Is the programming software on Chirp?  
Thanks

WRDJ205

6 days into my GMRS journey I bought a UV-5G Plus. Been using it now for 2 days and I've enjoyed it so far. Today I came across the GM-5RH and re-realized that we're all plugged into the matrix anyway. For $5 less, I can get the same radio with a GM on the sticker, 2 antennas, a dock charger, and a programming cable. I ordered it so I will see firsthand that they are the same. My hunch is the GM-5RH is a precursor to the UV-5G Plus OR the other way around. Might be an international version vs a USA "locked" version... WHO KNOWS! 

10 minutes ago, BobFudge88 said:

bought a UV-5G Plus.

I almost wrote that the UV-5G Plus was not on chirp but it is listed under Baofeng/Podung.  

I can confirm that the GM-5RH is on chirp.   I’m curious, like you, if they’re the same radio.   

Got the GM-5RH and I can confirm that the radios are exactly the same. There are 2 differences: the welcome screen when you turn it on and the brand of the longer antenna. I bought this on Amazon from ABBREE's listing which not-so-ironically came with branded ABBREE AR-771. It is "whippier" than the UV-5G+ longer antenna due to the thickness changing halfway up the antenna. Both radios use the GM-5RH listing on CHIRP to program which tells me the GM-5RH probably came first in production. (being that the UV-5G+ isn't listed and the GM model is)  

My thought is that, like Btech, ABBREE has some kind of agreement with Baofeng allowing them to sell radios with ABBREE antennas. The volume nob seems to be tighter on the GM model which I kind of like. Either way, I'm keeping the UV-5G+ and gifting the GM-5RH to a friend. 

41 minutes ago, BobFudge88 said:

Got the GM-5RH and I can confirm that the radios are exactly the same.

Thanks for the information.  I'll be making a recommendation to a friend soon for a pair of GMRS radios.  I find that I'm using the GM-5RH more than the GM-15Pro and like the feel of it more.  I'll have to do more reading on the UV-5G+.  

@WRYS709 If you were asking about the GM-5RH, it was a gift so i don't have the exact link.  But I believe it came from amazon.  I see a listing with this title, "BAOFENG GMRS Handheld Radio UV-5R Upgrade Long Range Walkie Talkies GM-5RH Two Way Radio with GMRS Repeater Capable,NOAA Weather Receiver,One Key Frequency Match and Type C Cable,Support Chirp".  

(I don't know if we're not supposed to put a link it so I just copied the title)