Official Greetings! New to GMRS.

Hello!

I'm Justin, computer technician and salesperson, Twitch streamer, former radio show host, small time voice actor, and former convention director. I've spent a lot of time working for a computer electronics sales company here in Minneapolis, MN, and I've been an avid fan of radios and computer electronics since I was a kid.

However, only recently did I dive into the world of GMRS, and eventually Amateur Radio, realizing just how slippery of a slope this is.

At the moment, my main radio is a Wouxun KG1000G Plus (which was recently installed in my car, thanks to everyone's help in the Technical Discussion), and I use a smattering of Baofeng radios, with a pair of UV-5R Pros, and I also have an MXT105B at my desk for casual use. I use all of these radios for a mixture of work and leisure.

The Wouxun radio is by far the most impressive and works like an absolute champion. Paired with up with the MXTA26 Midland whip antenna and magnetic mount, I can hit pretty much any repeater in the Twin Cities metro. Works beautifully. I give credit to Notarubicon for the recommendation.

Wonderful being here, and I hope to learn more down the road. I'm more of a lurker than a talker since I live a busy life, but I'll stop by time to time for help. Once again, thank you all. ❤️